Miyerkules, Pebrero 6, 2013

AGAPE (my favorite song)



The first time I’ve heard the title of the song I wondered what the meaning is, then when I started hearing the song when it is played in streets and often times in jeepneys, my first impression about the music is that it was about LOVE.
            When I got my free time for searching its meaning, I was right about my first impression.

What does Agape means?
-In a state of wonder or amazement, as with the mouth wide open.
-Wide open.
-Agápe (ἀγάπη agápē[1]) means "love,"

            I liked the melody of the song. I liked the story as well. It was good except that the version I heard is not in its high quality but I still enjoyed listening to it, until such time I realized I got LSS to it and that made it my favorite song. It was the first song I thought about when our professor asked for our favorite song. The lyrics goes like this..

I’m not fond of listening to acoustic music but this song made me listen to those kind of music. It was fun!
            For me, the lyricist of this song was really confused about whom to share the real love. I don’t find myself situated to this kind of dilemma but I can feel how had it is for the author that made him write this song. Those ideas made me realize how interesting it was to listening acoustic love songs. It was a quiet and relaxing song. Someday it would fit my personality but the better version of it, probably. Thanks for reading my blog! 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento