Linggo, Pebrero 17, 2013

Isang Araw Lang the Movie


             One of the best movies that I’d already watched is “Isang Araw Lang” by our own Kuya Daniel Razon. Isang Araw Lang is produced by Breakthrough and Milestones Productions International (BMPI). In the movie Kuya is a jeepney driver who strives so hard to sustain the children that he adopted. The movie aims to inspire change in the society. I think Kuya wants people to realize the essence of his Isang Araw Lang advocacy calling on for people to do the good they can for their fellowmen.

              In the movie his name is also Kuya Daniel. I really like the movie because it inspires people to help those who are in need and also there are a lot of lessons that we can learn in the movie Isang Araw Lang .Kuya is really inspiring, in the movie he shows how important to help others even he himself needs help, he is so very understanding, he is also a soldier before but then he surrender his work because in his work there are lot of people that can be in harm and also I learned that we don’t need to have a high position in life just to help others because there are lot of ways in helping other people. In the movie there are some action scenes, comedy and drama. It is also based on the real thing that happens in true life.

                How I wish that people who had already watched it too understands the essence of the movie. As we had already watched it too, we should be applying the things that we had learned in the movie. The movie for others seems so simple but if we will understand it deeply, it is really inspiring, having a lot of lessons. As a Mass Communication Technology student, I can also say that the production of the movie was really great and how I wish I can learn it too, God Willing. Isang Araw lang is the best ever movie. I had watched it already for two times, and even if I’ll watch it for so many times, I will still like it.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento