Linggo, Pebrero 24, 2013

Why I am here at La Verdad Christian College


Hi! I am Joshua, and I am a Mass Communication student. At first, I am a very shy person.  Being a Mass communication student is hard for me at the beginning. In the first place, Mass communication course is out of my list. I've never imagined myself to become a student in this course. Originally, I want to take a course about computer technologies, but now I realized that it is not for me. 

As the 1st semester goes by, I didn't notice that I fell in love in this course. Even though there are a lot of projects and problems that I am facing now, and I feel so hard because of that, regardless, I love it still. I want to finish this since I've started it, and the best place to do it is here, at La Verdad Christian College. Here at La Verdad, I experienced the problems; feel the pressure, have a lot of pending works; especially paper works; how I hate it! I also experienced helping my fellow students, eat delicious food packs, have a lot of real friends, and became closer to God. I know that studying in this school was not the only reason why I am here, there must be others.

 By this time, I am not so certain that I will be getting to a higher level. There are projects that weren't done yet, and it’s making me in hurry. I don’t know if I will be able to finish all of those because the time has come and the end of the semester is near. I might say goodbye but I hope not, ‘cause as much as possible, I want La Verdad to be part of my success.                   

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento