Biyernes, Pebrero 15, 2013

Symon: Samsung ST77 (my favorite gadget)


         At the times that I get along with my friends, it has always been an interesting thing for me to take photos of us, including myself, for me to be able to keep memories worth taken care of. At first, all I get along is with my phone and low quality shots disappoint me until I had this 16 mega pixel Samsung digital camera!

 Now, I was more interested taking shots of our bonding moments. I was able to take high quality video as well but not only that. I use my camera for entertainment and academic purposes like when we are required to submit short film for our Basic Video Coverage subject and when we are required to shoot for documentations and stuffs like what we’re gonna have for our project in NSTP 2. One interesting thing about this camera is that the battery performance is well. It doesn’t easily get emptied and lasts long. Another, the picture and video quality is very well and gives me high quality shots. The menu gives me chances for editing my photos and videos plus it gives me less time to be spent for its set-up.

            I remember those times when I and my friends went to Quezon City circle for our BVC shooting, this is the time I realized how useful my camera was. When their camera is battery exhausted, it was the time the only thing they've decided using mine and I felt joy about it. We enjoyed the moment without getting bored for even a single moment.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento